Final piece for BPMA

After weeks of researching and animating my final piece for the BPMA (British Postal Museum and Archive).

One big change was the audio for the animation. A few weeks back I had to change composer, due to scheduling problems. So I got a new composer and got the track down. But, the final piece had the sound effects remove due to it didn’t match up with the audio below and after a few times listening to it, I decided it to remove the sound effects.

For now, I won’t be uploading the animation for the moment, due to some technical problems. But for now here’s some screen-shots below.

Picture 19

Picture 18

End of project.

Bye.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s